The accumulated effects of a record fourth straight year of drought combined with cold and damp weather during bloom conspired to produce very shy yields. The 2015 growing season was relatively mild with our typical warm afternoons and very cool nights producing fruit of great intensity and finesse.

Primary fermentation took place in 2 hours with minimum juice and skin contact prior to pressing, the wine saw 38% barrel fermentation with that same portion going through malolactic fermentation and the lees was stirred for the first 2 months, with the remaining 62% seeing stainless-steel fermentation at the 54°- 64° C temperature range with no malolactic fermentation.

Classic floral notes of chamomile and honeysuckle along with green pear, honeydew melon, papaya, granny smith apple and kumquat abound in this Chardonnay. Rich and full upon entry, there is a tension between the creaminess and the mouthwatering citrus, which lead to a long, luxurious and powerful finish.