The 2011 Pip Chardonnay is from two Sonoma Coast vineyard sources. One vineyard source represents 67% of the blend and was fermented and aged in stainless steel tanks with some stirring. the other 33% of the blend was transferred to neutral oak barrels just after fermentation. We blended together the entire lot about 3 months before bottling.