Mission Codename Dark Magic Part Two
One look into this black, inky juice makes it clear that Zuccardi’s Tito isn’t a wine to take lightly.
This wine is a sultry blend of old vine Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon, and the rare Ancellotta grape. Tito’s unique composition is incredibly powerful - and so very delicious! Black and blue fruits galore with camp smoke and incense. What a treat.
Big wine lovers alert!
What the Winery Says
- La Consulta, Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina
- 68% Malbec, 17% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Ancellotta
- Sebastián Zuccardi
- La Consulta, Mendoza Altitude: 3608 ft / 1100 mt above sea level. Soil alluvial origin, the texture is sandy-silt-clay, with a rock conglomerate from 0,32 to 4,90 ft. of depth (10-150cm) with deposit of carbonate of calcium.
- Harvest date
- Handpicked grapes, Malbec: April 20th 2011, Cabernet Sauvignon: April 19th 2011 and Ancellotta: March 28th 2011.
- Total Acidity
- 6 g/l
- Residual Sugar
- 2.87 g/l
- Double selection before and after destemming. Fermentation was carried out in concrete vats (without epoxy) filled by gravity, with indigenous yeast, manual pigeage and delestage. Maceration on pomace during 30 days. Part of Malbec was fermented with stem. Malolactic fermentation took place in the barrels. Different lots were aged in French oak barrels (first, second and third use) for 12 months before.